A quiet and family space on the banks of the Tarn
and a canoe departure at the foot of the campsite...
At the gates of the Cévennes National Park, at the foot of the Grands Causses classified by UNESCO, our campsite is in the heart of the Gorges du Tarn.
Come and spend your holidays and recharge your batteries in a natural spirit. Small campsite, 2 stars, family-oriented, authentic, in a green setting where nature is preserved, at the foot of the castle of Castelbouc.
We welcome you from April 16 to September 30 and the reception is open from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. (in season).
It is not necessary to reserve for a location from the opening until the end of June as well as in September.
- 54 pitches for tents/caravans, marked out and shaded (6 people maximum per pitch);
- 11 rentals in mobile homes;
- 2 unusual accommodation rentals in tepee tents;
- Nearby: all the small shops and services (doctor, pharmacy, nurse, post office, tobacco shop, souvenirs, etc.) in Sainte-Enimie 7km away or in Ispagnac 9km away.
- Sale of bread and pastries, ice cream, drinks;
- Grocery repair – basic products and camping gas refills, sale of regional products (wine, beers, jams, honey, etc.);
- Coin-operated washing machine.
Our accommodation and nature activities
Descent by canoe, kayak and paddle.
The best way to discover the Gorges du Tarn!
- Caving – Canyoning – Climbing – Via Ferrata – Via Corda – Tree climbing course: “Cévennes Evasion” ;
- “Centre for outdoor activities in Sainte Enimie” (July August) ;
- Fishing day with: "The Company of Fishing Guides of Lozère" ;
- Departures of hiking trails.
Tourist attractions :
- Wildlife (vultures, wolves, bison, Przewalski's horses);
- Mont Aigoual meteosite;
- “Gorges du Tarn – Causses and Cévennes Tourist Office” .